The Reel Inn and Saturday


Me and the boy had a unexpected free day on friday so we decided to make the most of it and drove out to Malibu to have lunch at this cute place called The Reel Inn. The food was delicious! The menu is all fresh fish and you get to pick how its cooked. The calamari was insane. If you're ever in Los Angeles get your bum down there.

The nice thing about having a free day (besides eating calamari with the boy) is that it means I can give my hair a rest. Lots of you ask about my hair and when I'm not working or going to meetings I put lots of conditioner in it and then put it in a bun. You can kinda see from the above picture that my natural hair is quite curly, alas it does not grow the way it looks in my previous posts!

Jacket: TopShop, studs by me.  Shirt: LF. Bag: Alexander Wang. 
Peep Toe Wedges: Jeffery Campbell. Sunglasses: Rayban.

On Saturday we hung out with a friend of ours and his son. I love hanging out with kids. They always make me smile. We took Levi to the park and then to a Korean BBQ, which I know doesn't sound like the most child friendly place but he loves it there! It was my first time and I loved it too.

I didn't plan on doing an outfit post so these pictures aren't the best. This LF shirt is one of my favorite things to wear at the moment. It's really oversized and it has the shoulders cut out so it's still very feminine. I love shoulders! I don't wear these wedges as often as I should, they're actually very comfortable.

We booked our flights back to London this week.... I cannot wait to see my cat.