Short Stripes and Red Meat

Studded shorts: TopShop. Gladiator sandals: River Island. Bag: Alexander Wang.

The weather is finally doing what I expect for it to be doing so I got my legs and toes out in celebration. I love these shorts, they didn't have them in my size so I bought them two sizes up. I do that a lot. It drives my mum crazy! As a teenager I was really into trainers (sneakers for the americans) and I had pairs in sizes ranging from a UK4 to a UK7. Some pairs I just needed to have and size was irrelevant! 

I'm gonna talk about my hair again. Apologies if I'm boring you! (Think about how the poor boy feels- he has to hear it every day.) If you look at the second picture you can see how curly and frizzy the roots are and then it just kinda goes straight towards the ends. Heat and bleach y'all. Not good. Now I'm doing a "Tyra" and just committing one hair sin at a time. I'm very much over the bleach so heat is my currant hair torture.

I've been craving meat all week so me and the boy went for burgers yesterday.


Forget In and Out burger. Umami have THE best burgers ever. I had the truffle burger and it was amazing. It's actually making me hungry just thinking about it and it shouldn't because we just had steak for dinner.


Look at the bloody size of the boy's piece of steak! It's actually double the size of mine.... and he ate all of it.... and he ate some of mine.