Little Black Dress, Tall Red Shoes.

Little Black Dress T Shirt: Urban Outfitters. Jeans: TopShop. Shoes: Christian Louboutin.

These shoes are sooooooooooo hot. I got them from the Christian Louboutin sample sale in London just before christmas. Getting into that sale is like finding the golden ticket in 'Charlie and The Chocolate' factory. It is invite only and they are STRICT! It's like a death match inside. Gorgeous shoes everywhere and girls willing to kill for them. I  was lucky to snag these beauties and still manage to leave with my life. 

These amazing and very hard to come by shoes will be the first item in the new Ring My Bell shop! I adore them but they are too small for me and I wanted to open the shop with something truly special and these shoes definitely fit the bill.

The shop is here: SHOP RING MY BELL. More items soon!

Labels: